The Power Matrix magnetic chuck offers:
- 150 ton / m² of magnetic pull, generating huge holding forces on even modest-sized workpieces.
- Square pole configuration means clamping is equally high in every direction.
- Stepped or shaped workpieces can be easily and effectively clamped with optional pole extensions
- Thinner materials to be clamped than is possible on parallel pole chucks.
- Range of sizes and configurations to suit all milling applications
- Push button switching greatly reduces clamping time.
- Multiple parts can be loaded in a single set-up.
- 5 face access.
- The chuck is failsafe, meaning that if electric power is lost while a workpiece is clamped it remains held in place.
- Reduced swarf retention.
- Low chatter means a better finish and improved tool life.
Available in two pole sizes: 50mm or 75mm square poles.
Both are offered with standard or high power magnets. The high power version is suitable for rougher/scaled, alloy or other work where there may not be a smooth surface contact. The standard Power Matrix is suitable for use with flatter materials.
Size range: 400 x 250 to 1000 x 600mm (L x W)
The high power provided by the square pole configuration means that the chuck is only 68mm in height.
Power Matrix is available with a full range of standard tooling options, including angle plates that transfer the magnetism through 90˚ and moving pole extensions which allow uneven or distorted components to be clamped without further distortion.
Power Matrix can also be supplied with specialised configurations including tombstones, bolsters and others to suite specific needs.
Power Matrix is suitable for most machine shop operations where work is carried out on dies and moulds, or tool room environments where there is a large variety of workpiece shapes and sizes.
The product is offered with a 12 month manufacturing guarantee and is available for ordering now.